Maged Makram Zaki Sharkawy
Phone: (+20) 106899369 / (+20) 0165520676 / (+202) 24970932 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 8 Othman Shehata St., El Zahraa. Ain Shams, Cairo. Facebook: maged zaki
I'm seeking a career as a civil engineer in high caliber company, where my energy and experience can be fully invested in order to realize professional and personal growth and participate in the company's success.
Birth date : January 12th, 1984.
Nationality : Egyptian
Marital status : Single
Military status : Permanently Exempted
Academic record : 2006 Helwan University, Faculty of Engineering - B.Sc. in Civil Engineering.
Graduation grade : Good
Graduation Project : Reinforcement Concrete Design
Project grade : V. good
Elective Courses : Soil Problems
Pre-stressed Concrete Design
Special Reinforced Concrete Structure
From April, 2008. till now: Private Works (my own office)
· Design & redesign for several structures (Villas, Residential buildings, Factories …. etc.).
· Carried out villas (All Contracting Papers, Buying work materials, Quantity Calculations, Design, Workshop Drawings, Survey Works, Excavation, Concrete, Building and Plaster Works).
· Preparing Calculation sheets.
· All finishing works for several villas & flats:
“Isolation, Plaster, ceramics, gypsum board, painting, electricity, carpentry.. etc.”
· Preparing & Installation of NCR-ATM Machines including all civilian works like: manufacturing of steel basement, installing electric cables, making a hole for the machine throat in different materials (concrete, marble, glass, Aluminum, wood, steel, bricks … etc.) & at last the decorating final shape for the outside view of the machine.
Note: my office is an approved member of NCR subcontractors’ list.
From Feb.,2008 to April,2008: Pioneer for Architectural Engineering
Site engineer for 3 sites in a Project of Tourist Resort Hotel and Entertainment Center at Obour City.
Items of Work:
· All Contracting Papers.
· Buying materials of Work.
· Quantity Calculations.
· Design & Workshop Drawings.
· Excavation Works.
· Concrete Works.
From July, 2006. to Feb., 2008: Engineering Consulting and Designing Group (ECAD)
"Technical Office & Site Engineer"
I designed several structures among which are listed below (complete list is available upon request).
· El Bahrain Embassy, Zamelek – Cairo.
Duties : Structural Rehabilitation
: Design of Steel Structure, Connections & Approval of Steel Workshop drawings for Extension Roof.
· French Cultural Center, Alexandria – Egypt.
Duties: Structural Rehabilitation
Touristic Villages & Resorts:
· Paradise El-Katamia Resort, New Cairo City.
· Sun City Gardens Resort, New Cairo City.
· Sun Set Resorts, Giza – Egypt
· Touristic village of Stella De Mare & El Ein El Soukhna Resort.
· Touristic village, Marsa Alam.
· “El-Rashidy El-Mizan” Factory Buildings, 6th of October City.
Duties: Design of Steel Structure, Connections & Approval of Steel Workshop drawings.
· “VW” Maintenance Center for Cars, Alexandria.
Duties: Design of the Extension Roof.
· New Ramsis College, Cairo.
· Residential Building Tower in El Mohandesen - Giza – Egypt.
Duties: Design of the construction.
(Basement + 8 Floors + Swimming Pool in last floor)
· Several Residential Buildings in Down Town Cairo Area & Villas in New Cairo City.
· Preparation of Reinforcement Workshop drawings (Foundations) for CNRL Ore Preparation Plant – Canada.
- Under Ground Water Tanks & Pump Rooms.
- Redesign Several Structures.
I was site supervisor for some structures among which are listed below (complete list is available upon request).
· Paradise El-Katamia Resort, New Cairo City.
· Residential building, New Egypt.
From July 1, 2005 to September 15, 2005.
I trained as design engineer with Engineering Consulting and Designing Group (ECAD).
From July 1, 2003 to July 31, 2003.
I trained as site engineer with Orascom Construction Industries on Nile City.
Completed a summer training Course in Arab Contractors Company on two consecutive summers including practical training in various workshops as well as field training in under-construction sites.
· Operating Systems:
Window: 2000, XP & NT.
· Engineering Related Programs:
AutoCAD (2D & 3D).
· MS-Office Applications:
MS-Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
High Proficiency in using Internet Application as well as Maintenance and Installation of software and Hardware.
Arabic : Native language
English : Fluently spoken & written
Dutch : Fair
Additional information :
Ready to work as site eng. Or tech. office eng. either in/outside Cairo.
Possession of a car and a valid driver's license.
Possession of a valid Egyptian passport and ready to work abroad.
Any other information is available upon request.
I hope that my CV meets your requirements,,,